October 6, 2006

LearningFlow



I wanted to share some of the slides from LearningFlow. We still have a lot of work to do, but the site is open and usable. Go check it out. I have posted some screen captures here so you can get a preview of the site. The basic functionality is free.

Some of the ways that I have been using LearningFlow within our company is to basically capture some of the key areas that we are trying to get better about and by capturing a few personal goals in the system as well. We only have 32 people currently in the system and just a few of them are active, but I am still seeing value in the site. Most of the current users are much more guarded then myself, only entering a single goal or no goal at all. Unforetunately the benefits will come slow, the less you participate. I guess they are thinking, "I'm not going to invest my time in this system, until it shows me the value." Fair enough, we have to show value, quicker.

Interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment