November 24, 2006

Mashups of Elearning

Wayne Hodgins talks about the importance of mashups in his recent blog post as a follow up to his presentation at Learning 2006. I have always loved Wayne's presentations. I have attended many of them over the past 6 years. In this short session Wayne focuses on the key evidence that shows that mashups will most likely play a key role in personalizing education. I think this is a no brainer... Take a moment and go through the slides....




Presentation Slides


Through his framework of compenents, building the case for mashups as a driver of personalization in the learning and training, Wayne has provided insight to a lot of things for me. I used his, right time, right place, right content, and right context a lot of the years. Thanks Wayne.

No comments:

Post a Comment