Mark Oehlert has tagged me to provide 5 things you may not know about me. Tony and Brent have done it, so I guess I'll give it a go...
1. I have 2 beautiful kids 5 and 8 and a beautiful wife, who I usually don't blog about, but is the only thing I talk about outside of work most of the time.
2. For the past 10 years I have taken a 5-day bike ride (350 miles) from Weston to Washington with my Dad and usually my brother.
3. I lost 43 lbs last summer and ran my first marathon in Jan. of this year.
4. I got my doctorate at 26 in Instructional Technology and started my own company at 27.
5. My 5 year old was diagnosed with a heart condition this year, spent 2 weeks in Intensive Care and after 8 months her heart is starting to improve and we give God all the credit.
So... now I have to tag other people... (supposed to be 5 but I got 3)
Ryan Heath because he has interesting things to say.
Bob Coffield because he is a WV blogger and new friend.
Jim Meads because he has one of the most interesting blogs