June 5, 2007

Slideshare continues to Share


In October I posted on Slideshare. It still seems to be a great service that is growing and serving a purpose. They have over 5000 presentations and they haved added some more social networking features on the site, like "Zing", the ability to so you liked the presentation.

I posted this presentation on podcasting about seven months ago.



It is a presentation that I did for about 30 people in November of 2005, it has had 450 views since I posted it to slideshare and one person even "Zinged" it. This in no way means that those who have viewed the presentation "retained" the information contained in the presentation or that they have any idea what I shared during the presentation (which may actually be a plus), but it does say that they were at some level interested in podcasting and how it can be a mobile learning platform.

It think it is great that Slideshare has continued to increase in popularity and I hope that it continues to be a viable service far into the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment