July 7, 2007

Tweaking out the Blog

So I've spent a little time tweaking out the blog site of the post month or so... It has been good for me to get into the Blogger software and play around and learn a little bit about it. I ran into some problems with the site re-publishing content that I just wanted to change the labels, but it didn't seem to do that consistently.

I actually think the Blogger team did a pretty good job of enabling bloggers to create their own environment with their blog and I think this is what people want to do. There have been many people leave Blogger to go to more sophisticated solutions, but I am kind of glad I stuck around to see it change.

1 comment:

  1. hi all. I just found a great site for warcraft gold and wow leveling. Are you all aware what wow power leveling is? It is where someone plays your character. You can also buy gold wow from Live4Game as well. Good luck to you all.
    If you are in the mood for Final Fantasy XI gil, then please go to FFXI Gil, Buy FFXI Gil, FFXI Gil Sale, Cheapest FFXI Gil, Buy Cheap FFXI Gil, final Fantasy XI Gil, Cheap FFXI Gil.Cheap FFXI Gil. everquest platinum.eq2 plat.eq2 gold.everquest plat.

    ReplyDelete