December 5, 2007

How to leverage a Network: What I Learned in 2007

The Learning Circuit’s Blog Big Question of the Month. What did I learn about learning in 2007? I learned so much it is hard to get it down to a couple of things. This blog probably captures a lot of what I learned.

Some things that really sunk in for me include:
  • the way that the network presents information and opportunities that simply cannot exist in any other format
  • the power of social networks to enable the "discovery" phase of learning
  • that RSS is a powerful tool for improving information flow, which directly supports learning
I am sure there are so many more, but there are a couple.

1 comment:

  1. hi all. I just found a great site for warcraft gold and wow leveling. Are you all aware what wow power leveling is? It is where someone plays your character. You can also buy gold wow from Live4Game as well. Good luck to you all.
    If you are in the mood for Final Fantasy XI gil, then please go to FFXI Gil, Buy FFXI Gil, FFXI Gil Sale, Cheapest FFXI Gil, Buy Cheap FFXI Gil, final Fantasy XI Gil, Cheap FFXI Gil.Cheap FFXI Gil. everquest platinum.eq2 plat.eq2 gold.everquest plat.

    ReplyDelete