June 5, 2009

Social Media Panel in Charleston

I was lucky enough to be invited to participate in a panel on web.20 in Charleston. The event was hosted by the Charleston Area Alliance for the Generation Charleston group. It was a great experience for me to be a panel presenter with a great group of knowledgeable peers. The event focused on web2.0 and use social media for professional networking. The panel details are here.


There was a nice group of participants and when asked about 80%+ were on Facebook and LinkedIn. Here is the Facebook page for the event. The panelists seemed to compliment each other well. I talked a little about marketing yourself online. With only five minutes to talk, I didn't really go very deep, but hopefully shared a few nuggets along the way.

I just wanted to be sure that I said Thank You to those who invited me and participated.

No comments:

Post a Comment