June 6, 2005

First day at ASTD




I made it into ASTD without many problems. On the walk to registration I meet Jonathan, who actually works with ASTD. I am currently working offline because the Internet access is $25 a day. I can probably get through today without it, being Sunday. I rarely if every get on the net on Sunday at home. I will just post these at the end of the day. It is about 7:37 so the Orientation session is starting a bit late. As I type the music starts…. By the way, no coffee? I thought I paid for this conference?


Orientation by Ed Cohen

This session is being kicked off by a slide show of pictures from all over the world. I recognized a few. 61st global assembly of ASTD. Ed Cohen is CLO for Booz Allen Hamilton. He met his wife at ASTD. This session is to help. Vicky is going to speak.

No comments:

Post a Comment