February 26, 2007

What's in your Google Home Page?


What's In Your Google Home Page? Here's Mine.

Left Column
BaseCamp = not working due to proxy problem
Gmail - check on emails
Google Bookmarks = with home and work categories
del.icio.us/lkraus - my own links in case I want to click something recent
43things.com/lkraus RSS - activities of things I am doing



Middle Column
Google Calendar - with agenda showing
Google Docs and Spreadsheets - with last 5 edited
Google Search History - I often need to search them again
RSS Feed from Son's School Calendar - which I post
Digg Gadget - rarely look at it anymore


Right Column

Box.net - for easy file storage
Weather gadget - Horner and Orlando (to see how warm it is there)
NEW - Google Reader gadget - with elearning feeds showing

This is working pretty well for me... I really want a Basecamp Gadget that works, but I'll have to wait for a programmer to step up and make that easy. I have a couple of tabs to other pages, but they are really experiments that I don't use that much.

I was wondering if any of you wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment