September 14, 2007

Lots to Think About

I haven't really talked much about it on this blog, but I am in start-up mode again. I am starting a new business. It is in the elearning world and is starting to take on a couple of identities. This is challenging, because you end up worrying about muddying the communication channels. I am actually pretty good at that already, I have spent most of the past 8 years representing myself through various organizations. This is part of being a subcontractor. But now I am putting together some solutions for some specific markets and it seems to be appropriate for at least one of them to be a unique brand.

It haven't really seen anything too exciting in the blogosphere for awhile with the exception of search being added to Google Reader. It is amazing.

I have been helping my wife a lot with classroom technology. She is teaching 3rd grade and that has been a lot of fun. Google docs for lesson plans and grades. Zoho Show for presentations and Zoho Creator for her curriculum map. They can't afford Office so she lives without. Pretty cool.

I am hopeful that I can post some more about things going on soon.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment