September 17, 2009

Top 10 things I Don't Have Time to Blog About

I am using Posterous now and thought that I would like to try to post to my blog from Gmail and so here it is.

Top 10 things I Don't Have Time to Blog About
  1. When people don't respond to your email. What do you do? Did they miss it? Do they hate you?
  2. CreateWV Conference has some great tracks on Education.
  3. Web 2.0 and elearning. Where are we at right now?
  4. Where Marketing and Training come together.
  5. Data mining and SEO and Paid Search.
  6. A Twitter app in the form of Google Reader would be awesome.
  7. Squarespace pros and cons. Mostly Pros.
  8. Young people making out on the Wheelchair Ramp outside my office window. Not once, BUT TWICE?
  9. Tweetdeck iphone app is really getting better
  10. People who are very prolific on the web and don't respond to your email. They hate you.

Bonus: are all SEOs using RFDa? If not will they soon?

Posted via email from Lee's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment