November 20, 2007

Shopping Amazon by Voice Command on Jott





and





I've been using Jott for quite some time to leave messages for myself, especially when I am on the road. The service will email you the message as a audio file and a transcript of the message. They have now integrated the service with Amazon.com to allow you to have product information emailed to yourself or a friend.

Wouldn't it be pretty interesting if I could send you an elearning module via voice command on a cell phone? What if I was a support representative that covered a three state area. Once onsite I realized that a particular module would be particularly helpful for your situation. Instead of waiting until I got back to the office or the hotel, I just called my LMS and emailed the module information and link with a simple voice command.

Might be pretty cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment